Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Where Have You Been ?

Hey loves,

So I basically just abandoned you guys right ? How rude of me , my life has completely changed this year. If you are subscribed to my YouTube channel you probably saw the update video. But if not let me fill you in ....

In March Mike and myself found out that I was pregnant with our second child due in October .
It wasn't an easy pregnancy being that we already had a 2 and a half  year old son , we both worked full time jobs . To say the least we had a lot of adjusting to do to all of our lives. Skyler turned 3 in June and in September I was put out of work on bed rest due to early labor pains. My job is heavy duty and is very stressful especially to a pregnant hormonal woman. I ended up giving birth 3 days before my due date to a wonderful healthy girl. We named her Phoenix Rose and we couldn't be any happier. Being a SAHM (stay at home mom) can be sometimes overwhelming but I wouldn't trade this for anything in the world. I am completely blessed ans I cant wait to share my journey with you guys.

I'm going to end the blog here because I want to post frequently on my down time when the kids nap.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by . Make sure you leave you url so I can visit :)