Thursday, January 16, 2014

The Wolf on Wall Street ....

Hey everyone . I hope your having a wonderful Thursday. So today Mike and I decided to go to the movies . The nurse on my floor at work had bought everyone movie tickets for Christmas so we decided to make a date out of it. We decided to go and see The Wolf on Wall Street . It was an amazing movie. First off Leo was in it that's a pointer and it was based on a true story. There were a lot of drug and sex scenes and it was 3 hrs!! It was a long movie but after watching it you kind of have an epiphany. Well at least Mike and I did . We realized that we could be doing more with our lives and our business ventures and were just sitting around waiting for what ? I recommend you go and watch the movie , its great not to mention once again Leo is the main character. But here's my outfit.

SHIRT- Tj Maxx
JEANS - Mens Levis 511 Skinny
PURSE - Shoedazzle (old)
SNEAKERS - H&M
Knicks Snapback

                   
                                                       

I forgot how much I loved to write . Now I cant stop

Tutorial on this makeup look inspired by Aaliyah's We Need a Resolution video will be uploaded soon to my Youtube channel . 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by . Make sure you leave you url so I can visit :)