Thursday, January 16, 2014

Naked 3 - Should you get it ?

                               Hey guys !! Long time no read huh ? So the year has begun and I don't remember the last time I even posted a blog or even checked other blogs. How pathetic is that ? But anywho I plan on being here more and also on my Youtube channel. I have some recent tutorials and videos.
But enough chatter and lets get to the reason why I've decided to come back.





                                                        NAKED 3 

This palette is the cat's meow. If your a freelance mua or just an ordinary gal looking for a neutral palette this is for YOU .  Its a rose toned palette and all 12 shades are newly formulated from Urban Decay . Unlike the Naked , Naked 2 and Naked Basics. There was a lot of hoopla over some of the shadows being repeated in the previous palettes . In all honesty if your shelling out 50 + dollars on makeup you should have newly formulated eye shadows in each palette. 


This palette comes with 12 eye shadows , a dual ended brush and a sample of all of their primer potions. 


The formulation is amazing the are silky and very pigmented . This palette is perf for bridal makeup. the rose hues are very soft and inviting . 


My favorite shadows from this palette are Dust , Trick , Limit , Liar , Factor and Darkside




A bridal tutorial that I just filmed that is live on my Youtube channel.



                                    You can purchase this palette at sephora , ulta or urbandecay 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by . Make sure you leave you url so I can visit :)