Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year

Wow what a year it has been. I've slacked so much and neglected my blog so much and I shall not do that this year. I plan to post more outfits , film more tutorials and just overall improve everything . I want to become more present in doing the things I love. I left myself get absorbed in things that weren't benefiting me career wise. As you guys may know my dream is to become a makeup artist and this year I plan on working towards making that happen. I was attending school to become a nurse but I'm putting that on hold and following my dreams.  YOLO right ? lol But i seriously hope this year brings me everything I want and everything you guys want. Stay Positive and Healthy and Happy 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by . Make sure you leave you url so I can visit :)