Monday, December 8, 2014

SATM ?

So I've been on maternity leave since September. I went out earlier than expected due to stress in the work environment. My plan was to finish the entire month of September and the first week of October. Plans change, being home for now 3 months makes me have a whole new found respect for SAHM (stay at home moms). Its a lot of work, its a job itself. Granted you do get to stay home and enjoy being with your children but there's no down time unless its nap time. I have a 3 year old who doesn't take naps anymore and a 1 month old who cat naps. Which means ZERO downtime for me. I don't mind most of the time but sometimes I just need some me time during the day. Like having to wait for someone to come home to take a shower or not being able to use the restroom without a child tagging along. But I do get to witness every single second of my children's life which the best best thing in the world. I get to witness all the funny moments which we have a lot of them. I'm grateful that I have the chance to spend all day with my little boos.

I've decided to start vlogging so you guys can actually see what I do on a daily basis at home. I wish I would have started vlogging as soon as I went on maternity leave but ya snooze ya lose lol but better late than never right ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by . Make sure you leave you url so I can visit :)