Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Neon & Denim

Hey guys, so I'm back with another long awaited post. We're planning the baby's first party so its been really hectic lately. I'm still really obsessed with neon . Its the perfect suttle way to add some umph into your look. I took the pics in my sister's room because it was a last minute decision. I plan on blogging more and posting more YouTube videos. I know i say this everytime but I'm getting more organization to my hectic life . Well enough talking and lets get to the pics!



Top - TJ Maxx
Jeans & Shoes - H&M
Purse - NY&Co
Watch - Avon
I'm drinking Vita Coco Coconut water the flavor is mango peach. I'm not a fan of plan coconut water but this flavor is yummy !






Happy Tuesday !
 All photos taken by Johneatha .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by . Make sure you leave you url so I can visit :)