Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Nude Dream


Purse, Belt & Rings - Forever 21


Romper - H&M


Hey guys, If you follow me on any social network I posted this outfit a while ago . I never got around to doing the blog post. I have a hectic schedule and no wifi so I have to go back to my moms house to blog on my days off. This outfit was actually bought and worn during my pregnancy. I had to pin it in a couple of places because it was big. Its made of cotton and is very comfortable to wear. Have a great day . 



Shoes - Forever 21 ( old )


Necklace - Charlotte Russe 



All photo's  in this blog were taken by my cousin Jasmia .



I can't believe he's already going to be 1 


2 comments:

  1. I looovveee everything about this look the bag with the
    Dress went well put together
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dev , it's actually pant ! It was love at first sight . Lol

      Delete

Thank You for stopping by . Make sure you leave you url so I can visit :)