Monday, December 29, 2014

At Home Mani

So you know those in between times when life gets in the way but you really need a manicure ? I have those all the time. I rarely get to have that moment when I'm in the nail salon relaxing so I mainly do my manicures at home. For the new year I vow to go and pamper myself at least once a month because I deserve it ya know ?
As a mom we tend to let and put ourselves on the back burner to provide and take care of our loved ones. But we need to make sure that were OK so that the family is OK.

Here are some of the steps that I take when I give myself a manicure.

STEP 1 : Gather all of your materials. 
- Coconut oil to massage cuticles 
-Nail polish remover. I use acetone ( which is why I use coconut oil for my cuticles )
-Angled brush to clean up nail polish
- Nail file/Clipper
-Cotton pads/balls/rounds
-Nail Polish



STEP 2 : Remove nail polish



STEP 3 : Cut / File nails


STEP 4 : Massage cuticles with coconut oil


STEP 5 : Paint nails the color of your choice. I tried to do a lil ombre situation but my colors were too similar but none the less I loved the way it came out.



I hope this blog post was helpful to you guys and remember in 2015 give yourself at least 2 hours a week for a little tlc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by . Make sure you leave you url so I can visit :)