Sunday, September 2, 2012

My Favorite Deep Conditioners

 As you can see from this title this blog post is going to be about Deep Conditioners. I'm always looking for the next big thing for hair . Mainly because I'm always doing something to my hair. When it comes to hair care products I'm very sceptical. You never know how a product will work for YOU. Just because your friend gave it a great recommendation it may not have the same affect on you as it does on them. So I try to not spend tons of money on hair care products. But flat irons , curling irons etc are a different story. So enough mumble jumble and lets get to the products !


These products are amazing . I try ( keyword TRY ) to deep condition  my hair every 3 days . Yes that may sound like alot because it is. I have very dry hair. So by doing that I restore the moisture and protein that my hair lacks. 


Moroccan Argan Oil - This is supposed to be really good for your hair. I personally love this treatment. It makes my hair shiny and silky. I don't like the shampoo & conditioner, it makes my hair feel like straw. When I say it smells amaze , its amaze my hair smells like this for about 2 days straight no matter what I put into it.  I use this everyday as my conditioner. Sometimes I leave it in overnight and its like a whole new world on my head .


I use the Henna & Placenta on Wednesdays. I'm not too sure how but it works wonders. Before I cut my hair my split ends were outrageous. From dying & relaxing my hair so much and not keeping up with trims. This repairs a lot of my split ends and gave life back to my hair. 




Being that Coconut oil , milk etc is the only actual thing that can go into our hair shaft and repair it I use this Monday and Friday. Once again it smells amaze and leaves my hair feeling marvelous. I personally don't recommend anyone using this routine but I have badly damaged my hair and I'm trying to repair it. Sometimes using this can cause you to have too much protein in your hair and that's not a good thing neither. I wash my hair 3 times a week and give it a rest the weekends. Sometimes you just have to let it breathe.




The Moroccan Argan Oil Treatment has a thick and creamy consistency . I think I'm going to do a post and video on my weekly haircare routine. What do you think ?

Whats your favorite deep conditioners & how often do you use them ?

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes it smells amazing . I love using it :)

      Delete
    2. Yes it smells amazing . I love using it :)

      Delete
    3. Yes it smells amazing . I love using it :)

      Delete
  2. The argan oil treatment looks and sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is ! A little goes a long way :)

      Delete
  3. I am always looking for a good deep conditioner and the Argan Oil is definitely on my list of products to try! Great review and I am glad to have discovered your blog. Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you & I would love too :)

      Delete
  4. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the morrocan oil cream!!! I use the oil :D
    Btw, I am hosting a Boticca giveaway for a $100 voucher :D
    xoxo
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this review!! I want to try the coconut one:) I'm now following your blog, hope you can follow back:)

    Ellie

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by . Make sure you leave you url so I can visit :)