Monday, April 16, 2012

Skin & Bones


I wore this outfit to IMATSNYC 2012. I received so many compliments on this shirt & if you read my previous blog post you will see that Nguerriero19 & I wore the same outfit . The leggings were a hit also. Both were purchased at necessary clothing . My wedges are H&M. I had so much fun and I'm looking forward to next year.









After IMATS we went to Shake Shack & I bought the Shack Stack which was amazing .
It's a burger with a fried cheese stuffed mushroom. YUMMMM



 Have a great Monday.

8 comments:

  1. I Love shopping at necessary clothing!! It's one of my favorite stores:) love the top, it's super fun!!

    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love that store but some things aren't worth the money

      Delete
  2. Cute top and love those wedges :)

    Kariekimberly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loovveee the top! Anything w skulls actually!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you should totally get it

      Delete
  4. you look fab! and ohmygosh, that burger looks delicious! :)

    p.s. how was imats new york? did you have fun? :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mimi , I had so much fun next year I'm goin to have a list lol . The burger was amazing . I reccomend trying it

      Delete

Thank You for stopping by . Make sure you leave you url so I can visit :)